Monday 5 October 2009

Johnnie Ingram at the Cambridge Film Festival

Two weeks ago I went to the Cambridge Film Festival to see the machinima track, which was hosted by Bill Thompson and Hugh Hancock. While I was there I had the opportunity to do audio interviews with some really interesting movers and shakers in the machinima world.
These interviews were aired on the Roger and Ken show on TMOA Radio on 04 October, but if you missed them you can hear them here. I'm going to upload them one at a time over the next few days.

This first piece has a quick two minute intro by me, then it's Johnnie Ingram. He's well known as one of the co-writers of Machinima for Dummies, and is now Product Manager at Short Fuze for Moviestorm.

Apologies for the background noise during the first 10 minutes of the interview... it does get better!

To listen, click here.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment