Wednesday 17 February 2010

Is this my fifteen minutes that Andy Warhol promised me?

Those of you who follow my blog will know that last October I was interviewed for a French TV programme called Tracks. The show is due to be aired tonight (I think) on a report about Machinima and the Atopic Festival in Paris.
I’ve not seen it myself yet, and I’ve had to go to some lengths to secure a recording of the show as it isn’t broadcast in the UK, and although it should be accessible online too I think it is limited to users in France.
I’m really looking forward to seeing this show, although I don’t speak a word of French, and I can’t remember much about what I said to them.
Still, if it turns out that I made a complete fool of myself then at least it will only be the French that think I’m an idiot. And as my French work colleagues will rush to point out, they already knew this!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are showing it, I'll definitely watch it. I don't know a word of french either, but I know people who can probably translate most of it, so I'll see if I can get a translator :)

    And as far as your french colleagues go....if you can't laugh at yourself.... ;)

    ReplyDelete