Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I posted an update, and it's not because there's nothing going on... I currently have two movies in production, one of which is a collaborative project, plus ideas for a further two movies which will take me in a completely new direction. In addition I've struck upon a new idea to broaden my audience. I'll give a full account of this once we're into the new year.
For the past couple of weeks I've just been chilling out, catching up with people that I haven't seen in a long time.
For now, let me wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!

3 comments:

  1. And of course, the feeling and sentiments are reciprocated, Iain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HNY!!! Hmm broaden audience, sounds fascinating, look forward to hearing about your new scheme :)-Kate

    ReplyDelete